AwesomeVapor's Flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
My first kit back 4 months to the day, was a Joye 510 starter kit from AwesomeVapor.com. I also bought a bottle of their standard 18mg tobacco juice on that first order and ive been hooked since day 1 to this flavor. I dont know what it is about this flavor, but even between my shopping around at various gourmet and homemade juice sites, i always eventually come back to AV's Tobacco juice. There's just something about that flavor.

So, today i received my monthly bottle of Tobacco, and i also decided to finally try USA's Fav Blend; with those came Virginia and Turkish blend samples. I like USA's Fav because its similar to the straight Tob flavor. The Virginia seemed good too - nice and fresh and also similar to the regular Tob. Havent tried Turkish yet. Then there's their RY4, 555, Hilton - those are great too. Camel didnt impress me too much. Camel was one of my favorite analog brands.

Anyway, the point is, or i guess the question is - is there anyone else out there that vapes 'gourmet' or homemade juice from other vendors, but also has to have some AwesomeVapor juice on hand at all times, or is that just me?

I mean, Im not mistaken that their juice isnt homemade, right? Dont they resell it? Anyone know where AV's juice comes from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread