Ayone using M403 PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I used an M402 PCC (which I think is the same one for M403) briefly. Then I upgraded my batteries to M401 manuals and had to buy the M401 PCC. They both worked fine - just make sure the end of your battery is very clean before screwing it in else you will transfer juice film down into the socket and eventually it will stop working. And always make sure you have get the red "charging" light. With manual batteries that was tricky sometimes.

By then it was the end of my first month of vaping and I have already purchased two stronger ecigs (510 manual and also KR808D-1 manual at Vapor4Life). I continued to carry the M401 with me for a while but now I leave it at home set up with an extra flavor I can pick up and I carry the 510 and KR8 with me as well as a Riva 510 battery and use cartomizers on all of them.

When you have 5 non-spam posts and/or replies in New Members, then wait an hour, you should be able to post in the M4xx section of ECF
M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini

Last edited:

smuro04

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Apparently the 403 PCC is the same as the 402, just 10mm shorter. I've looked at other models, but I like the small size of the 403. I'm using cartomizers with it from electronic-cigz with 24mg juice and to me it almost looks, feels, and hits like an analog which I think is great! Just the battery life is not so good so I was stuck lugging around my m602 batteries and a bottle of juice. And dripping/dipping just becomes a pain in the .... after some time.

I figure a fully charged PCC, two fully charged 403 batteries, and 4 full cartomizers will last me all day.

Thanks for the tip on wiping down the threads before charging. Anything that will increase the life of the product, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread