First time shopping for super mini, please judge what i did :) (new stuff from Smoore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapivap

Aug 15, 2012
Israel
Hello vapers:vapor:

I'm still on "analogs". want to cut costs so thought of rolling but recently friend introduced me to vaping with big and heavy device so i started my search for analog alike ecig...
Almost ordered prosmoke, than found this forum and after reading here couple days i understand 510 is best mini but still i ensist to start with analog alike cig and with most convenience possible like prefilled carts and PCC.

After my research found that i have three popular options:

• Kimree X3\Colibri Nano\Micro - from their site colibri not sending where i live, x3 available but without PCC and without prefilled carts.
  • Sailebao DSE-084\8084 - not very popular on selling sites and not much prefilled cart available and from what i found ppl prefer m403
  • M403\ProSmoke - this was my choice. i understand all the minuses but from what i found its good kit to start with and i can get prefilled carts.

from this forum i understood that absolutelycigs is the "source" so i ordered:
46$ = M403 kit (2 batts) + PCC + spare atomizer
35$ = e-liquid sample pack (5x20ml)
04$ = 10 blank carts
20$ = shipping
-------
105$ = include 100ml liquid which equals to at least 70 packs which would cost me 525$

now i just found that onlyecig is probably the source and not absolutelycigs cause they have smoore logo and they have some new mini models not mentioned anywhere like "Smoore ePack", "Smoore Express", new "Aquamizer system", "M6E" which is similar size to 403 but without pcc, and most interesting "M403E"

M403E? after week of reading and and choosing and after ordering i found this... what a shame... so i ordered this kit aswell. difference i found is PCC 1cm shorter and pcc batt 1200mAh instead 1400 but charging time now 1hour instead of 4
I found only pcc changes hope they updated the cig itself aswell...

anyone else heard of this or tried it?
anyway, ill post reviews and comparison after i'll use both

this is what i ordered from onlycig:
49$ = M403E kit (2 batts) + 50 prefilled carts(!!)
13$ = PCC
22$ = shipping
-------
84$ = include 50 carts which equals to at least 25 packs which would cost me 187$

so... what do you think?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Welcome!! If you want a cig style go with an 808, Volt at smokeless image is the most popular, they work great. The only down side to any cig like size is they need charging more often. I still use an 808 from time to time for that "smoking" like experience. They are really good for that. Best of luck! And happy vaping. bnrk

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hi vapivap, I haven't used those ones so don't know how they perform. The M403E batts are 100 mah - which means they would last about an hour of vaping on average. That would be too short for me. But you have actually ordered 2 kits so will have 4 batteries which = more vaping time. I'd be interested to hear how you find them.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Unless you are a very light smoker, the M403/402 is one of the least effective models on the market. The batteries die quickly and have a low recharge rate. You have to use "carts" which is the least effective method of vaporizing eliquid. If you must have a mini model, then I agree with the suggestion of the Volt.

Rule of Thumb: generally the more it looks like the real thing, the worse the performance.

Good Luck, anyway.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Hi, are you from Israel? How exotic. I don't know what you can buy in Israel. At least go to Smokeless Image and check out the Volt. Also, you might need one of those European electrical converters they sell if you do get the Volt. Since I have no experience with other brands, I can't say too much more. I happen to like mine.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hi, are you from Israel? How exotic. I don't know what you can buy in Israel. At least go to Smokeless Image and check out the Volt. Also, you might need one of those European electrical converters they sell if you do get the Volt. Since I have no experience with other brands, I can't say too much more. I happen to like mine.

Hiya. They sell European wall adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread