Azeroth rdta parallel quad coil configuration super FLAVOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humnar

Jan 20, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
I got ma Azeroth rdta a month ago and threw in 2 kanthal 26g 3mm 10 wraps coils came to .65 ohms vaped at 50 watts and the flavor was good. Today I installed 2 parallel wound coils kanthal 26g 2.5mm 7 wraps parallel coils .20 ohms vaped at 68.7 watts and my oh my the flavor is so much better. I used steam engine to configure the coils and the newbies you select quad under setup being this is a 4 coil in parallel configuration. Airflow is set at two of the three air holes open.

The Azeroth rdta is awesome it's like having a dripper so the flavor is much better then a tank or rda. It has a nice big build deck philips screws and I highly recommend not using the included philips screwdriver use one with the right sized tip. The airflow adjuster also needs one of the o rings removed to make it easier to turn. I have had no leaks what so ever.

Everyone says when wicking to place the wick right below build deck this is crap because if you really on tiping the unit when you vape the juice only touches to of the four wicks. I run my wicks down to the bottom of the tank but I thin them out 50% starting below the build deck. This ensures that the wick is always being saturated so no dry hits.

This is the best atty I've used yet. I've tried toptank with rba, baby beast with rba, and gemini rta. There is no comparison.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
You might want to learn the correct abbreviations of what you're describing. Thee is no baby beast RDA. Then you say the Azeroth RDTA has better flavor than a tank or RDA. An RDTA is an RDA sitting on top of a TANK. Wicking is a preference thing. I use RDTAs everyday and I cut my wicks in all my RDTAs a bit below the deck and have no problems at all. I'm glad you like your Azeroth. I have one and it's one of my least favorite. There are quite a few that are much better in my opinion. Also in steam engine the correct selection is also 2 wire dual coil which is what 2 parallel coils are.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
that guy still sucks I found a configuration that works so great it's scary and wanted to share it. I don't need a forum troll like that.
Are you any better now that you sound just like him? Try the high road, the air is very pleasant up here.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
What a dumb ..... smok makes the baby beast with a rda coil and steam engine has no 2 wire dual coil in there pull down setup menu. Oh and by the way go screw yourself!
Alright you obviously have no clue what you are talking about so let me educate you.
1) They do not make an RDA coil for the Smok Baby Beast or any of the Smok Beast series tanks. They do make an RBA coil head for the Smok Baby Beast. There is a difference.
2) On Steam Engine the first line is Materials and Profile. If you hit the drop down on the right hand side the first choice is round. The 2nd choice is twisted/PARALLEL. When you select that more choices open up to ask twist rate and how many wires you are using. Dual parallel coils are 2 coils. Quad coils are 4 coils.
Now that I have proven you to be the newbie that has no clue what you are talking about and the dumb donkey, why don't you just go drink some bleach and leave the oxygen for people with working brain cells.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
that guy still sucks I found a configuration that works so great it's scary and wanted to share it. I don't need a forum troll like that.
I wasn't trolling. I politely pointed out some mistakes and you got all .... hurt. I can't help the fact that you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
You are right there is a catagory for 2 wire but your still a troll. If the shoe fits complain at it. You seem to have plenty of experience complaining.
And you don't seem to have any experience at anything. I wasn't trolling or complaining but it's obvious you're still .... hurt and definitely clueless. You might want to just keep quiet and get an education before you shoot your mouth off.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Look you ask a question, you are going to get a correct answer. It may not be the answer you had in mind, it may not have been phrased to "perfection" to your ears, but it was actually designed to be information..

Welcome to ECF. I hope your stay is not short (either by your own desires, and/or moderation).

There was nothing wrong with the information provided, and no one was judging you. Also remember the written word can be taken a variety of ways. I totally understand that you just want to have a good vaping experience, but attacking people who post to answer your questions just isn't the way to go about it.

Believe me when I say if I thought someone was genuinely trolling you, I would report it. That doesn't seem to be the case here at all. People are genuinely giving you information and answers to your question, not trying to make you look bad, ill informed, or anything else. It really is that simple.

Welcome to ECF, and I genuinely mean that. I've made tons of errors along the way vaping, with terminology, everything. I learned a LOT and progressed thorough quitting and vaping quite happily... but it was because I was willing to be teachable. Some of the ECF members can literally save lives, either by pointing out unsafe or error prone postings, to help you learn and participate, and in developing a great support network of successful vapers that are pulling for you and want to help you succeed.

The person in question has the potential to be one of the latter folks, if you stop biting the hand that feeds. He repeatedly stated he wasn't trying to "troll" you.... and I believe it.

Calm down. Breathe. There's really nothing to worry about here.

Anna

Satiated

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Chicago
You might want to learn the correct abbreviations of what you're describing. Thee is no baby beast RDA. Then you say the Azeroth RDTA has better flavor than a tank or RDA. An RDTA is an RDA sitting on top of a TANK. Wicking is a preference thing. I use RDTAs everyday and I cut my wicks in all my RDTAs a bit below the deck and have no problems at all. I'm glad you like your Azeroth. I have one and it's one of my least favorite. There are quite a few that are much better in my opinion. Also in steam engine the correct selection is also 2 wire dual coil which is what 2 parallel coils are.
I’ like to know what is one of your favorites?

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread