The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

B&M Joliet Area? and vape meets for chicago area?

Discussion in 'Windy City Vaping' started by Skull Basher, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skull Basher

Skull Basher Full Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Joliet Illinois
    I was looking for a B&M to start shopping at because the little ecig kiosk in my mall is getting old. Also was wondering if anybody knows of any vape meets coming up soon? Thanks :)

2. mynamesreallong

mynamesreallong Full Member Verified Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Las Vegas, Chicago
    Not too sure on any shops in Joliet. But search for Chicago vape nation on Facebook to get info on the latest meets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Skull Basher

Skull Basher Full Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Joliet Illinois
  4. Proton5

Proton5 Full Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Chicago
    Hey there is a new shop right in lockport. If your coming from 53 heading over the bridge its right past state street on the left. Only been in there once but guy seemed cool. They had Japanese cotton which is what i was looking for. Hope this helps.

5. HazyDayz

HazyDayz Full Member Verified Member

Oct 12, 2014
    Chicago
    What is wrong with the kiosk at the mall? That is probably one of the best B&M shops (If you wanna call the kiosk a B&M) that I've ever been to. The selection is the best, they have EVERYTHING you need. I mean, there are some niche items that you may not be able to find there, but for the most part they have everything you need. Prices are comparable to any other B&M and I've gotten the guy to help me out with prices because he sees me often.

Also they are one of the only places I've found that carry any name-brand good e-juice. If you know any others let me know...

Cubano Tobacconist (on Jefferson) isn't a good shop per se, but they do have LKA Vapes 100% VG which I love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.