• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

B&M's near Ocala?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Never been there myself, but I've heard there's a vape store in the Paddock Mall in Ocala.

Just checked Paddock malls website and yes Halo is in there, It's very close to where I'll be staying. I've been to the mall but it's been quite a while and before I started vaping I'll check it out. thanks

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Well, as it turns out I didn't go to the mall. After checking out Halo's web site I came to the conclusion I wasn't interested in what they had to offer. I did how ever stop at Vape in The Cape in Kissimmee on the way home, some tanks, atty's and juice. A great experience and the juices I've tried so far are very good.

ladybugMary

Dec 22, 2010
Florida USA
I did get to the Mall and bought an ego tank kit and two bottles of juice. The owner is Jonathan who was there. He said he's only been there a month at the kiask. His kiask is in the aisle between AT&T and Bath and Body Works. He's a nice guy, the tanks are great but will have to play with the different juices he offers to find "the one". BTW, he lets you sample the juice before purchasing. Nice touch. I also was able to get a lanyard. I've been wanting one for ages but for some reason haven't ordered any on-line.

Right now he offers 24 and 12 mgs but will special order for you. So far as flavors, although somewhat limited until he gets a feel for what folks want, there is a broad enough selection that you can find something appealing to your taste.

Last edited:

ladybugMary

Dec 22, 2010
Florida USA
I finally placed my web order but needed to get some juice until it comes in. I went back to the Mall and Jonathan/Halo has added juices from Juicy Vapor so his flavor selection has definetly expanded. He's also added a broader selection of tanks. His stock is growing. So glad to have a supplier locally as I do tend to procrastinate. A local supplier is a life-line, LOL!

ladybugMary

Dec 22, 2010
Florida USA
His kiosk is building business and he's not resting on his laurels. I just stopped by and picked up a 2.8 oz. clearomizer. I probably look like a trucker now, LOL! Anyway, it comes with 3 replaceable "cores" and this puppy on my eGo Tank upgrade passthough really blows. :vapor: I love it. His juice line is continuing to expand, too. I'm in line to try his Butterscotch when it comes in.

I am so happy Ocala has a B&M vendor!

restatelady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
Florida
Great News !!! Gainesville now has it's first B&M. It is called the Grab Bag. The owner Craig is just getting started and could really use our support. 407 N.E. 23rd Ave. His phone is 352-672-6799. He has a Vape Bar all set and ready for you to relax and vape a little(yes, I tried it out today). Just stumbled on this accidentally and was really glad to see a B&M in Gainesville.

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Stopped by at Johnny's yesterday, picked up a Protank and a couple of juices, He has many flavors his own, and another brand which i don't remember the name of
You can try the juices and as a selection of batts and tanks etc not bad at all for a kiosk set up, He is a good guy and very help stop by and see him,

he also said soon he will be setting up a kiosk in a mall in Gainesville too

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
There are 2 stores in ocala called gators smokes. They carry kanger tanks and innokin mods and vision spinner batteries. They also have evod kits. They carry one line of juice and looking to get either halo or evo soon.

I just may be in Ocala in mid May for a few days, maybe i'll check them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread