The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ocala vapers???

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by stewbeck, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. stewbeck

stewbeck Full Member Verified Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Ocala, FL, USA
    I live in Ocala and want to know if there are any others in this group that do. If so, what shops have you been to? I know there is one in the mall, but I haven't checked it out yet. The only B+M I have been to is Sweetleaf on the Boulevard, and I was not very satisfied. They sold me a starter kit with a clone ego battery that was not very good. I am a manager at Mojo's so I meet a lot of people in town. One of my regulars also bought an Itaste MVP from them that I think was also a clone. I have a regular that owns Dawg House Vapes also on the Boulevard, but I haven't been able to make it in to check out what they have. If anyone else lives in Ocala, have you been to these shops? Are they worth checking out? I buy most of my stuff online now, for price, but convenience goes a long way!

2. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome in here stewbeck !

3. Lord
    This message by Lord has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 31, 2015, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Jan 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.