Status
Not open for further replies.

TODSHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
OHIO, USA
Hi all!
I am not new to vapeing but have been out of the scene for two years and now decided to get back into it. My, have things changed!
I ordered a couple tanks and love them! If they had these back then, I may have never quit!
But lets get to my question. I made the mistake of ordering the way I did 2 years ago....30mg nic, double flavor juice.
The double flavor is fine but the 30 mg nic...way too much!
I would like to cut this in half...but need to know how to do that. I know theres a not-so-difficult way to do this but want to do it correctly as not to ruin my juice.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Foodacris

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
Evansville, Indiana
I'd buy another bottle of the same juice at a low nicotine and mix it with the bottle of high nicotine (=

Or you could even dilute it a little with distilled water. It would work, but you can only dilute so much until it affects the flavor and everything.

I'm probably not the most helpful person on this one, unfortunately. But hey, I tried.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Those are pretty much your options. If you want to cut it in half, you'll have to go 50/50 blended with something else... either distilled water, which will cut your flavor in half as well as just about everything else, you could cut it with PG/VG, which will just cut the flavor, or you could order a 0 nic of the same juice (or another flavor if it's blendable), which is the best, albeit most expensive, option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread