Back at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Forum! I have stepped back into vaping and given up the smokes once again. This is my third time going back to vaping since 2011. I can't believe how much cheaper and main stream its gotten since the last time I was in the community. As an avid tinkerer I am having fun looking through all the rda and RTA's on the market. Glad to be back and look forward to sticking around for a while.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hi and welcome! You sound like a perfect victim, I mean candidate for shiny town! Come let us help you spend your money on all the fun shiny things.

Shinyitis Support Group
...um... isn’t the shineyitis support group there to help prevent the financial destitution wrought by compulsive vape shopping? You may be enabling here...

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello Forum! I have stepped back into vaping and given up the smokes once again. This is my third time going back to vaping since 2011. I can't believe how much cheaper and main stream its gotten since the last time I was in the community. As an avid tinkerer I am having fun looking through all the RDA and RTA's on the market. Glad to be back and look forward to sticking around for a while.
Glad to see your looking at atty's, most vapers like the mods and other necessities but don't get it. Attys are where the action is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread