Back to dripping again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j21blackjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2010
Georgia
So I've been a vaper for around 3 years, I've taken two breaks in there, but never for more than a month or two. Every time I've stopped vaping, I went right back to cigarettes. After tanks became the new thing a while back I made the switch and never went back to plain cartos or attys. After trying over 50 different flavors, I still can't choose one that I like the most really, except BWB espresso. Every time I pick up a new flavor, I end up buying new tanks since the plastic tubes absorb so much of the old flavor. Now, after 3 years I have finally worked up to making my own liquids, and I have realized it's dirt cheap! So to the point of the title, I went in search of some attys to drip with to try my flavor without ruining tanks. I ordered some LR 306 dripping attys from MVS. All I can say is WOW! I don't remember dripping being this good. It's still going to be inconvenient, but it may just be worth it. My eGos can make these attys hit just as good as my VAMO too, which is great because I can keep the atty on an eGo and the tank on my Vamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread