Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ahem. Have you even read the thread? Dr. Kurt Kistler, Dr. Konstantin Farsalinos, John Bellinger, Brandon Wolfe, all playing scientists?

You do realize that everything we're using today (vaping-related) has been invented by guys in basements, right? Every vaping innovation has started here, on ECF and similar e-cig forums in Germany, Greece, Russia and other countries. First mods, Trogg's Screwdriver, Little Brother and Little Sister, the Silver Bullet, first fillerless tankomizers, clearomizers, RBAs (Raidy's Genisis), RTAs (SvoeMesto's Kayfun), first vv mods (ProVari), first vw mods, kick, and TC (Evolv's Darwin and DNA), best wicks (everything has been tested from hemp to rayon and beyond), best batteries (tirelessly tested by @Mooch), wires, not to mention eliquids, flavorings, and all the rest. Too many to mention. And I'm getting tired.

Do you know what a syringe mod was? A juice bottle tank? An Altoid tin mod? A flashlight mod? ;)

2mdmgx1.jpg

Above: one of the fist fillerless clearomizers--a modified syringe.

Below: A modified Altoid tin. BTW, that's why we still call them mods. Because they used to be everyday objects modified for use in vaping.
3f0a014cd71037b6e825809228067327.jpg

Off my soapbox.

Good luck and happy vaping!

I'm not debating you.

I've been in more than one thread discussing actual science and all the variables.

Not doing it again.

take care...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm not debating you.

I'm not debating you either, it was never my intention to start a debate. I just linked a thread, mentioned that it was controversial, and left it there. Anybody who's interested can read and draw their own conclusions.

You attacked the thread's OP, which was uncalled for, IMHO. It was a personal attack.

Just the facts, Ma'am. :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm not debating you either, it was never my intention to start a debate. I just linked a thread, mentioned that it was controversial, and left it there. Anybody who's interested can read and draw their own conclusions.

You attacked the thread's OP, which was uncalled for, IMHO. It was a personal attack.

Just the facts, Ma'am. :)

I edited to be nicer before you posted in response.

Reactions: Katya

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Since most all of your OP has been addressed I will only speak to the 'cotton' taste you have experienced. I find that when first built and before putting the tank back together to do as @Katya suggests in priming the wick and tails, but also to lower the watts and hit the fire button for a couple of seconds. Allow it to give off some vapor. And do it a couple of times This not only shows you if everything looks ok on the inside but also gets rid of that cottony taste you talk about. You don't have to get it super hot or anything but this way you won't have to wait a tank or two for that awful taste to disappear. I taste everything from rayon to any cotton out there and this is what I do when build my own. The only wire I can't do that to is Titanium.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread