Status
Not open for further replies.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Both my sticks are all black, I have no idea what plastic Janty are using, it could simply be to do with the pigment used not mixing properly during casting. Most plastics come white and then coloured with pigments before the casting process. I doubt the discolouration is from heat to be honest, you would more likely see it down the bottom at the hot end of the atomizer.

Andy

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
These images?

Batt1.jpg

Batt2.jpg

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
pipeman, the image I was trying to link you to, is the one posted by frogbmth on the troubleshooting link... page three I think... it shows the top of the stick.

I just cant get it to link to this post..

sad I know.

No problem, Christena! Thanks for the info.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Both my sticks are all black, I have no idea what plastic Janty are using, it could simply be to do with the pigment used not mixing properly during casting. Most plastics come white and then coloured with pigments before the casting process. I doubt the discolouration is from heat to be honest, you would more likely see it down the bottom at the hot end of the atomizer.

Andy

Thanks Andy. I'm sure it's nothing at all - the stick vapes like a steam train! I am so impressed with it that I could squeak! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread