Backwoods Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Hello Deana,
I was asking on another part of the forum for advice on replacing my wife and my daily vape..555 exotic. I didn't realize you were active on the forums. Very happy to see you here as your blends are by far the best liquids available. We have been ordering from backwoods for about 6 or 7 years and 555E is our main vape. Now we use your Bogart and Vanilla Blend. Great blends. But still missing our favorite all day vape.

Reactions: Mrs Brew

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Hello Deana,
I was asking on another part of the forum for advice on replacing my wife and my daily vape..555 exotic. I didn't realize you were active on the forums. Very happy to see you here as your blends are by far the best liquids available. We have been ordering from backwoods for about 6 or 7 years and 555E is our main vape. Now we use your Bogart and Vanilla Blend. Great blends. But still missing our favorite all day vape.

Robby sent you a PM. Glad you like the bogart and vanilla blend!
It's great to be back on the forum active again!

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
good-day-2023.gif

Kelvin Zero

Jan 14, 2011
PA
Deana,
First of all, thank you for making the best juice out there.
I saw somewhere on the forum that the Honey Flues are gone for good. Is that accurate?
I imagine I've tried a couple of hundred flavors from a number of vendors over the last several years and it was by far my favorite.

At least I still have the Blue Blend, Mild, Banana Blend, and Menthol. :) (Not to mention the dozen or so other flavors from you that get vaped a little less often.)

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Deana,
First of all, thank you for making the best juice out there.
I saw somewhere on the forum that the Honey Flues are gone for good. Is that accurate?
I imagine I've tried a couple of hundred flavors from a number of vendors over the last several years and it was by far my favorite.

At least I still have the Blue Blend, Mild, Banana Blend, and Menthol. :) (Not to mention the dozen or so other flavors from you that get vaped a little less often.)

Thanks Kevin! YES the honey flue's are gone for good....sad but true. UNLESS I can find a very close flavor to what's needed for me to make it. I wouldn't count it out as of yet. I'm trying to recreate it!

Reactions: Butch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread