Backwoods Brew OFF FOR 2 DAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
This Past weekends sale was huge. Unfortunately I was out of Applewood and Cherry flavor and was hit with an unbelieveable amount of orders for both of them which Im diligently working to fill now that I have them back in stock.

All orders I have received will be filled in this time and will not be accepting any new ones till caught up.

Sorry for any inconvienences this may cause but I refuse to hinder my customer support level in a sub par manner from what everyone is used to and I expect out of myself.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
See what happens with success? No more time for you. That will teach you to have a great product. :D
Yeah tell me about it I think my life ceses to exist LOL. How are you SKY
Man, I must have been the last of his orders because he shipped my order the same day I paid him. Awesome service!
I try I try LOL glad to get it out quick for you though.

I am basically all caught up and even though I posted this I expected it to be missed and still getting some orders in which has happened.

If someone hasnt gotten a reply from me please hit me back but I think Ive been pretty thorough in getting eveyone. Atleast I hope I have. If not hit me up and Ill get you taken care of and sorry if I didnt get to you. THATS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR GOING BACKWOODS SOMETIMES ITS BACKWARDS BUT ALWAYS GOOD!!!!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Im am basically caught up so if you need to send in an order I think all is good. All flavors are in stock and there should be no more delays at all. Not sure there really ended up being any but if I didnt get to someone in a timely manner or there is someone not answered please send me a email so I can get you taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread