Backwoods Brew "Smoke"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
My review of Smoke will be up in the morning. I've had this bottle since early December and I took the time to get to know it a little better. My opinions of this juice didn't change as much as with some of Don's others, but it has become darker and a little more flavorful since #vapemail day.

Hey Doc - remember, my taste buds are still changing -

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
This is by far the most realistic simulation of an analog -- it's pretty good. Now that mine has steeped for about a week, the sweetness has worn off and pow! This has a very deep, complex taste reminiscent of some of the virginia flue cured tastes from other vendors. Still good, much more flavor after steeping, but - kinda liked the little bit of 'sweet' I got pre-steep.

Anyone get the same?

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
I wonder if I got a bad bottle. I vaped it out of the mailbox and it was sooo strong. I couldnt taste the familiar BWB tobacco that I have been hearing about. All I tasted was this overpowering liquid smoke flavor. I have never had a bad experience with BWB but for some reason this juice was stronger than any of the other juices of Don's I vaped. I no longer have it as i gave it to my father but i would be curious to see if it's the mix or me. If anyone with a solid understanding of this flavor would like to try mine bottle let me know and i'll send it your way. I am curious to hear if it's just me and i have a big sensitivity to this particular taste.

brekehan

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Austin, TX
After reading this review I ordered "smoke" and was extremely disappointed. It tasted like staight PG. I almost think they forgot to mix the flavor in. I let 3 of my friends try it, 2 of whom don't vape at all. They all said they could not taste anything. I am glad I only got 10ml of it. I let it sit for a week and tried again and still no flavor at all.

On the flip side, the cherry tobacoo I ordered from them was excellant. It isn't overwhelming and has just the right amount of flavor to be my all day vape. Lots of other flavors I've tried from other venders are too strong or too sweet and they linger in my throat making me feel nasious. This one at 24mg, had just the right amount of flavor to be my all day vape. It tasted exactly as decribed: tabacco with a bit of cherry

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
After reading this review I ordered "smoke" and was extremely disappointed. It tasted like staight PG. I almost think they forgot to mix the flavor in. I let 3 of my friends try it, 2 of whom don't vape at all. They all said they could not taste anything. I am glad I only got 10ml of it. I let it sit for a week and tried again and still no flavor at all.

On the flip side, the cherry tobacoo I ordered from them was excellant. It isn't overwhelming and has just the right amount of flavor to be my all day vape. Lots of other flavors I've tried from other venders are too strong or too sweet and they linger in my throat making me feel nasious. This one at 24mg, had just the right amount of flavor to be my all day vape. It tasted exactly as decribed: tabacco with a bit of cherry

I guess posting this exact same statement in multiple review threads must be how a newb makes friends....

Laszlo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2011
Australia
This thread makes my eyes water, but.... it's not what you think :)

BWB will not ship to Australia (at least not at the moment) and what I'm reading about their tobacco flavored juices not just in this review thread, but in quite few other places makes me really keen to try them. Casablanca in particular gets a lot of thumb ups from a lot of people.

To this date I've tried probably two dozen different juices (all 18mg) - fruits, coffees, soft drinks, booze and other exotics. All of them from Chinese vendors and my next order would be just few of tobacco flavors (MLB Virginia, Turkish Blend and Flue Cured. I know there is no such a thing like flavor exactly simulating analogs (I've rolled my smokes, without filter, strong stuff, 25-30 per day) but I prefer to find something as close as possible. Not fond of sweet tasting smoke flavor either.

And if I can ask the tobacco flavor gourmets here which flavor from other vendors they found are of high quality and good taste, I'd appreciate some advice. TH is not as important to me as is good vapor and taste.

I know this is BWB product review thread and I hope that I'm not hijackin' the thread - if yes, just kick me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread