BackWoodsBrew Strawberry Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
device. V3.1 6V Standard Joye 510 SuperTSSCL DripTip.

BackWoodsBrew Strawberry. 0-10 Scale.

Flavor 4
Vapor 10
Throat hit 10

I'm no stranger to strawberry E juice, which is why I have to give this juice such a low score even though its pretty good. I have been on the hunt for almost a year now trying to find a strawberry E Juice that can Top EliquidPlanets Essence Strawberry Fields. A Eliquid I first discovered from listening to the Vaporcast A Podcast For the Digital Smoker. Since then I have purchased many hundreds of dollars worth of Essence Strawberry Fields and Dreamcicle. After finding what I believed the best dang flavor on earth I ventured out to see if other vendors make such a fabulous strawberry E juice. Sadly I have learned there may be nothing even close to as good. I tried out Dekang first thinking it would be great like essence at a fraction of the cost. Dekang strawberry is ridiculously lousy. I didn't give up. I looked at some you tube reviews and thought, hum Alien Vision might have a winner over there. Got it, vaped it, and found out that those people on you tube must be getting paid, because I couldn't even taste the strawberry AT ALL in the AVE Strawberry juice. I rate it a negative 10. My next venture I believe took me to maybe JuicyVapors. Well they have like 200 variations on strawberry so I asked there owner or co owner or someone who was on VapeTV live representing JuicyVapors on a show what was the best Strawberry Flavor they had. He named 2 he liked and then 2 more. I ordered them and 1 more. 5 strawberry juices in total. They all had no flavor, 0 flavor nothing, rate it a negative 8. Unimpressed and seriously disappointed I went on to try some more vendors. JC, , FSUSA, And some more and none of them had anything even remotely comparable to the Essence Strawberry Fields.

BWB Strawberry. Its not as good as Essence Strawberry Fields. If I had to rate it based solely on this and Essence being a 10 then this juice would be a solid 4 and all the strawberry I mentioned above prior -0. So in that sense BWB would be the second best Strawberry I have had but its no where near as good to me as the Essenes Strawberry Fields.

BWB Strawberry has many similarity's with many of the strawberry e liquids I have had in the past. Especially with the VaporCastsStore.com Strawberry Peach. BWB Strawberry has a lot more flavor than most of the strawberry's I have had but its the same Flavoring or at least it would seem to be as a lot of other vendors.

Essences Strawberry has 0 similarity's with any of the other Strawberry's I have had. Its weird because I have tried a lot of vendors strawberry now and none of them taste even remotely like the Essences. I'm not even going to describe the flavor of BWB Strawberry because it taste exactly like so many other vendors strawberry you probably can imagine it. On the other hand if you haven't had Essence Strawberry fields then you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Some flavors will stand up on there own but some flavors will not. It would be like mashed potatoes for example. If you made mashed potatoes and did not add any butter or milk you would not have a good dish at all. Some flavor can benefit so much from a little touch of this or that. Strawberry is one of those flavors that requires some spices to bring out its best. BWB Strawberry would be the equivalent to a apple pie where they forgot to add the sugar. Its edible, but is it the best dam pie your money can buy? Not in my humble opinion. BWB Strawberry isn't lacking sweetness though so dont take that little analogy the wrong way. With the Essence SF they have added some notes of something crazy that is for another story. They kicked it up a notch. Like how adding a currants or raisins to a beef stew might seem to be outlandish and yet makes for and outstanding chicken or beef stew.

Sorry to have to be so hard here on this one but I am a strawberry addict and I love all things strawberry and have really been on the hunt for a long time for a strawberry that can stand its own in a throw down with Bobby Flay and I have to be honest though. While against all others this juice is a home run but against Essence this to me cant even get in the ring.

Last edited:
Everyones taste is subjective, but I must say this is my favorite e-juice period! I think it tastes like fresh strawberries, and its a sweet vape for sure by not so much that it's overpowering. My all day vape. I can't comment on the essence because I have only tried a few flavors from e liquid planet, but I wasn't a big fan. Love BWB and strawberry. This flavor is a win for me. I will have to agree that AVE strawberry didn't taste anything like strawberry.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
Everyones taste is subjective, but I must say this is my favorite e-juice period! I think it tastes like fresh strawberries, and its a sweet vape for sure by not so much that it's overpowering. My all day vape. I can't comment on the essence because I have only tried a few flavors from e liquid planet, but I wasn't a big fan. Love BWB and strawberry. This flavor is a win for me. I will have to agree that AVE strawberry didn't taste anything like strawberry.

You would be the perfect person to try Essence Strawberry Fields being that you love strawberry like me. If you dont like I will buy it off you full price.

I would love to see your face after you take your first drag of the Essence Strawberry Fields. Im sure it would be a Kodak moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread