Strawberry BWB style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Don has done it again. For all you strawberry lovers out there, this is a must try flavor. Don't expect a Jolly Rancher sour sweet taste. Imagine that first strawberry of the season you've been waiting for all winter long, not overly ripe but full flavored. This juice is another "spot on." I didn't think BWB peach could be matched, as far as being true to the actual fruit flavor but my oh my, this is strawberry at its best! Just enough sweetness, like you'd expect a good strawberry to have. I'm dripping on an Ego battery with a 510 atty, with 18mg nic. Plumes of vapor, perfect TH, not harsh but it's definitely there. I've been vaping it for hours and still get excited from one puff to the next. Don, this is some really good stuff!!!

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
Is it better than FSUSA Strawberry? I would expect that it is since all of Don's stuff is... but if anyone has tried both can you give a comparison please? Thanks!! The only reason I ask is I have 30ml of the FSUSA from before I discovered Don 1 month ago...and finding Don has broken the bank haha....thats a good thing!!! It means I'm enjoying my vape TREMENDOUSLY!!!

Ive just started mixing Don's juices and am loving it...(as if I didn't already love them enough by themselves)!!! Peach tobacco, vanillabean tobacco, and mixed brand strawberry tobacco...using just until I get the $ for Don's Strawberry. I have some excellent DIY honey which I have been throwing in here and there (its seedmans honey flavoring if you were wondering). Don's juices really mix well with other juices (especially his own)! Each mixture is like a perfect mixture all of its own!! And the vanilla bean is great in the mixes!!

Thanks for any comparison details btwn Dons and FSUSA strawberry!!
Thanks for all of the reviews and great juices!!

Vape On!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread