Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
My son is having a hard time finding an e juice that he likes well enoughh to stop using analogs completely. He absolutely hates anything sweet. I mentioned to him jokingly that I had seen references to bacon e juice and of course he wants to try it. Any ideas where to find it, or any other savory flavors for that matter?

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Thanks for that banjo. He likes the American Spirit there and I was planning on ordering some more of that in a higher nic level for him anyway.(to see if that would help with the analog cravings he still has at times) Plus they had bacon to boot. So now he has all 3 on the way and hopefully one of them will do the trick for him.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
How close is the FSusa American Spirit to the real thing, that's what my man used to and still sometimes smokes. I just ordered some for him to try.

I've never had an American Spirit analog before so I really don't know how they compare. My son tried several different tobacco flavors and settled on the American Spirit as the best. It does have a nice flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread