Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas l

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Bolivar MIssouri,United States
I'm curious too. Been looking at some bacon flavors. Thinking a bacon, waffle, maple syrup breakfast vape might be ok. What % are you mixing it at? Maybe it's too much flavoring?
i was thinking about something like that just wasn't sure how it would be

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Have you ever tried bacon wrapped pineapple? Its one of my favorite summer time apps for BBQs and whatever restaurant I happen to be working in at the time. The best part about it is that its grilled, giving the bacon and pineapple a charred flavor.

Now that everyone has a new food recipe to try(seriously, wrap some pineapple chunks in raw bacon and slap it on the grill)...

Why dont you try about an 8:1 ratio of pineapple concentrate to your bacon flavor concentrate. Im just going off the top of my head with that ratio for now, I dont have those flavors in my arsenal as of yet, might need some tweaking and probably wouldnt hurt to get a sweetener in there, maybe a very small amount of caramel(sugars caramelize when grilled, but too much caramel will over power).

If this works, its likely to work with other exotic fruit flavors, try Mango, Peach, whatever you're into.

Bacon also goes really well with chocolate. I know it sounds odd but it works. Again, the ratios are up to you, keep the bacon flavor low and use it as a seasoning rather than a flavor, you can always add a bit more but you cant subtract.

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
I'm curious too. Been looking at some bacon flavors. Thinking a bacon, waffle, maple syrup breakfast vape might be ok. What % are you mixing it at? Maybe it's too much flavoring?
Hmm, that actually does sound really good. I'm just not sure that I'd be able to vape that as much as I'd like to eat that.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
Me either. Ran across a pizza flavor the other day, but I'm skeert of that.
Hmm, I just picked up some "pizza pringles" this morning on the way to work thinking that sounded really good. Gotta be honest though, to me it tastes nothing like pizza, maybe it tastes like after you vomit and the acid burn goes away.

Not likely after trying pizza pringles that I'd ever try pizza flavored e-liquid to vape on.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread