Bacon juice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
I just bought a bottle of JC Bacon and it was...well...Bacon!!
I decided to mix a bottle of Honey cured with it from liquid express.
The result....honey cured bacon.
Is it good? Well no, but its better.

I guess my goal is to find a way to vape 30 ml's of bacon.
its okay every once in a while but damn...bacon is a pretty distinct flavor and kinda hard to mx with anything.

Last edited:

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
Ya know i tried some chocolate covered bacon at fair lol.. Gotta say it was pretty darn good. Maybe try something along them lines.

If you're at all handy in the kitchen, Google Paula Dean and Brown Sugar Bacon. I make it all the time (although I up the heat a bit) and it is beyond delicious.

Edit: Bacon is meant to be eaten, not vaped.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
If you're at all handy in the kitchen, Google Paula Dean and Brown Sugar Bacon. I make it all the time (although I up the heat a bit) and it is beyond delicious.

Edit: Bacon is meant to be eaten, not vaped.

Lol, I was gonna say that I found plenty of delicious food recipes, but was unsure on how to vape em.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I just don't wanna throw away 30 ml's. I mean, I was liking it at first because it was different and new, but its an every once in a while novelty vape I think.

If you like it than that's what really matters. You should get some more juices from different places and just have the bacon juice as a once in a while vape like you were saying. Doesn't hurt to stock up sometimes. Gourmet Vapors is having a sale right now

Coupon code: vapefest

Gets you 50% of your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread