Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I have been interested in trying a flavor that is almost salty when I am tired of the "Sweet" taste. You know how if you eat Ice Cream then you need fries:)

I love vaping but all the juices just seem to make my mouth feel like I ate 10 candy bars in a row (I have never done that really, but you know what I mean).

I just really want a juice that isn't sweet at all.

Any ideas??

Last edited:

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
The only thing I've found to be truly unvapable is jalapeno. It's a ton of th with no real flavor and a touch of heat...

It's kinda like getting kicked in the chest when you're expecting candy...

Dill pickle is actually really, really good... the only savory vape I'd truly recommend to others.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
icon_bump.gif

Cause I need some advice!!!!

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
I like the odd-ball flavors, but I don't get the crab juice thing... Perhaps that's because I'm allergic to iodine.

To me, crab juice vape might as well be stinky garbage water vape.

The most popular non-candy/non-fruit vape is the waffle flavor. Definitely worth a taste.

If you're interested, I'll drop a couple of 3ml bottles of pizza and bacon in the mail for you... I'm all about sharing the strange stuff... just let me know how you want it mixed and such. I typically vape 18mg/ml 70PG/30VG, but I can mix up whatever...

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I like the odd-ball flavors, but I don't get the crab juice thing... Perhaps that's because I'm allergic to iodine.

To me, crab juice vape might as well be stinky garbage water vape.

The most popular non-candy/non-fruit vape is the waffle flavor. Definitely worth a taste.

If you're interested, I'll drop a couple of 3ml bottles of pizza and bacon in the mail for you... I'm all about sharing the strange stuff... just let me know how you want it mixed and such. I typically vape 18mg/ml 70PG/30VG, but I can mix up whatever...

Seriously....that would be so kind of you - what you vape is perfect. I will send you a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread