Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bobiwan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Wisconsin
I had the same initial reaction when I first considered bacon. I mean, it smells so yummy cooking right? How could that possibly NOT be a great vape? Right? EEEEEHHHHHHH! Wrong answer! I tried Bacon Fried from FSUSA a while back. It was absolutely DREADFUL! Tasted more like burning flesh (whatever that tastes like). It was so disgusting. I was very disappointed. And to make matters worse, I never could vape with that atomizer again. Despite several attempts to clean it and remove that foul odor, I eventually ended up just tossing the atty. UGH!

pcijohn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
NY
wow I am rethinking this - I was just about to order 10ml to try...maybe not...
It will ruin your atty and it tastes like you are vaping the biggest piece of grizzle you ever could fit in your mouth. It tastes NOTHING like Bacon. Trust me but if you do try it please let me know what you thought so we can have a chuckle it is horrible!

DoomsDay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Charlotte NC
I bought some bacon flavor from PA. I have only made one attempt at making a small batch and it was horrible. Now, The problem is that I was using the recommended amount of flavoring that the ejuice calc recommended and it was WAY to strong. So I will make another attempt at it at a much weaker value. Now, while I say it was horrible, it did have a taste of bacon but it was so strong that it was like burnt bacon.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
brick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread