The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bacon

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by atsirk, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. atsirk

atsirk Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Lake Oswego, Oregon
    Have you tried bacon and what did you think please?

2. atsirk

Oct 20, 2010
    Lake Oswego, Oregon
    Really? No one has tried bacon? lol it's Saturday morning and Sharon's cooking bacon and it smells yummy - I am thinking I want to try it but am hoping someone can say if that's a bad idea :)

3. Sponge Bobiwan

Sponge Bobiwan Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I had the same initial reaction when I first considered bacon. I mean, it smells so yummy cooking right? How could that possibly NOT be a great vape? Right? EEEEEHHHHHHH! Wrong answer! I tried Bacon Fried from FSUSA a while back. It was absolutely DREADFUL! Tasted more like burning flesh (whatever that tastes like). It was so disgusting. I was very disappointed. And to make matters worse, I never could vape with that atomizer again. Despite several attempts to clean it and remove that foul odor, I eventually ended up just tossing the atty. UGH!

4. pcijohn

pcijohn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2010
    NY
    The worst make you gag flavor I ever tried

5. atsirk

Oct 20, 2010
    Lake Oswego, Oregon
    wow I am rethinking this - I was just about to order 10ml to try...maybe not...

6. pcijohn

pcijohn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2010
    NY
    It will ruin your atty and it tastes like you are vaping the biggest piece of grizzle you ever could fit in your mouth. It tastes NOTHING like Bacon. Trust me but if you do try it please let me know what you thought so we can have a chuckle it is horrible!

7. DoomsDay

DoomsDay Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2010
    Charlotte NC
    I bought some bacon flavor from PA. I have only made one attempt at making a small batch and it was horrible. Now, The problem is that I was using the recommended amount of flavoring that the ejuice calc recommended and it was WAY to strong. So I will make another attempt at it at a much weaker value. Now, while I say it was horrible, it did have a taste of bacon but it was so strong that it was like burnt bacon.

8. atsirk

Oct 20, 2010
    Lake Oswego, Oregon
    Maybe the peppered jerky flavor is better? My tastebuds seem to think a salty smoky flavor would be good - but maybe it just doesn't transfer well to vape...

9. GiMante

GiMante Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    I've had bacon/french toast. I Had to try it. Didn't try it again though.

10. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    I sniffed the flavor once. It was so gag-inducing that I didn't even want to try to vape it.

11. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
  12. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    I think DaMulta just described it the same way I would have...Nasty...& yeah...It will ruin an atty...you will never want to taste it again in your life time

13. atsirk

Oct 20, 2010
    Lake Oswego, Oregon
    I will learn from others' mistakes. I will not try bacon ejuice. Oh my THANK YOU everyone for helping me avoid that mistake!

14. Darkwitless

Darkwitless Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2010
    KY
    You know Loxmythe always says picture is worth a 1,000 words! Guessing DeMulta summed it up . Glad I've never thought to try it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.