Status
Not open for further replies.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Recently got a new order in from Johnson Creek, mostly 15 ml bottles of Tennessee Cured (my favorite juice so far). It tastes awful though, like some kind of other flavor got into it or something. Anyone else having an issue? I'm trying some other vendors and flavors but this is my go-to vape and now I'm kind of panicking because I don't have an all day vape in the house.

Johnson says you don't have to steep but it's steeping right now, hopefully that cures it.

Sarl K

Verified Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Recently got a new order in from Johnson Creek, mostly 15 ml bottles of Tennessee Cured (my favorite juice so far). It tastes awful though, like some kind of other flavor got into it or something. Anyone else having an issue? I'm trying some other vendors and flavors but this is my go-to vape and now I'm kind of panicking because I don't have an all day vape in the house.

Johnson says you don't have to steep but it's steeping right now, hopefully that cures it.

One of the first juices I tried. Hated it. Let it steep for nearly 3 weeks. Loved it.

blackHelix

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Ontario, Canada
    I never liked their stuff. I first tried it years ago when they started up, and got a 10 or 15 sample pack. I could tell what the flavor was supposed to be but it was underneath their distinct JC flavor/odor. Maybe they've changed since then, but it left me with a bad taste and I never ordered again.

Maybe someone who's been vaping JC for a while can chime in. Have their flavors changed much in the last 4-5 years?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread