bad batch with ego c?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick6384

Mar 13, 2012
virginia beach
so i just got my ego c last week from myvaporstore. Opened it up and tested everything out. First setup worked like a champ. Second one...well it didn t. Tried the atty on the second cone with a different tank and still nothing. so this happened with three out of 5 attys. Is this normal? Has anyone else dealt with MVS cusomer service?

Dishona

Mar 18, 2011
California
I just bought my "C" a little over a week ago from a different vendor. The first atty worked like a charm for four days - great taste - great vapor and then I pressed the button and nothing, nada, no sizzle, no noise, no vapor, no taste. Took it apart - really was trying to clean it - but I got over anxious and pulled the coil out of the base - so it's dead meat. Opened up the second one and it worked almost 12 hours, but I think I flooded that one because after I rinsed it out and let it dry for a day it started working again. So now I am on number three out of the five and so far quite happy. I think it's going to take a little while to figure out if we have a "dud" or if it's "Operator Error".

BTW - My experience with MVS has been very good - you should have no problem getting this resolved. Good Luck!

so i just got my ego c last week from myvaporstore. Opened it up and tested everything out. First setup worked like a champ. Second one...well it didn t. Tried the atty on the second cone with a different tank and still nothing. so this happened with three out of 5 attys. Is this normal? Has anyone else dealt with MVS cusomer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread