Bad ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Hawk

Jun 5, 2020
I recently bought a nord 2 vape and got a new liquid and the flavor is simply not there and tastes slightly burnt. I’ve had this issue before with most vape flavors that aren’t from the same brand as stigs. I let the liquid sit in the pod for a while before hitting it and I even set the wattage lower and nothing seems to work. This flavor has had a lot of good reviews so I’m wondering if anyone might know what the issue is or a fix.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Black Hawk

Jun 5, 2020
I recently bought a nord 2 vape and got a new liquid and the flavor is simply not there and tastes slightly burnt. I’ve had this issue before with most vape flavors that aren’t from the same brand as stigs. I let the liquid sit in the pod for a while before hitting it and I even set the wattage lower and nothing seems to work. This flavor has had a lot of good reviews so I’m wondering if anyone might know what the issue is or a fix.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Do you actually prep your coil? Just letting it sit in the pod doesn't really cover it, especially when that isn't even needed.

To prep the coil, put a drop of liquid on each of the lower ports (holes in the side of the coil, 3 or 4 of these are normal on most premade factory coils), as you finish the ports, do it again, they should all be slightly saturated.
Then put 2 or 3 drops of liquid into the center of the coil from the top. You should be able to tell the wicking is slightly saturated, if not, ad another drop or two. If you over saturate the coil, you can simply blow it out from the top, with a cloth or napkin/paper towel at the bottom to catch any liquid coming out.

Put the prepped coil in, fill the pod and vape.

I use a Nord, a Smoat Pasito and several Vinci X's as well as a slue of RTA's and RBA's and I never have to wait and I don't get a burnt taste on any of them (until I suck them dry which I try not to do, but hey, Stuff Happens :) )

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
could be a number of things,after watching this i see it could be the pod. the vg/pg ratio could also be the problem.i do suggest getting a second vape set up(back up and also will help you diagnose problems)the first thing that comes to mind is coil but thats a guess.maybe more info will help?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Some people let the coil soak overnight before hitting it. Maybe you could try this. Not likely the juice. Also some strong pulls without hitting the fire button might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread