Bad taste - red color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmyvapor

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Texas, USA
I'm a long time vaper and my preferences haven't changed much but here's the thing - I ordered some Cappuccino thinking that it would taste as yummy as a bottle I got in 09. Wrong. It was very red in color and tasted pukey nasty candle waxy and I still can't get the taste out of my atty in spite of only testing out a couple of drops.
Last year I had the same experience with Coffee, Vanilla and Caramel. I thought it was a bad batch and tossed it but now I am sure the formulation has changed. I'm sending the crap back.
So do you think the red color, which was not really present in the older ejuice, has anything to do with the bad taste/aftertaste? If so what is causing this bad taste? A change in sweetener or vanilla flavor?
I want to avoid this taste at all costs so help me identify it! thx
~so bummed~

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
It was a reformulation that happened to the Dekang flavor's sometime last year after their head guy left. ( Also there are lot's of supposed rip off's parading as DK liquid according to them) so who knows for sure which one.
I used to like the old cappuchino, usa mix, RY4 and virginia from back in 2009..
I've tried them recently and none of them are the same, aren't even close to what they used to be.
I think the red is a side effect of the new recipe, not so much a nic quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread