Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Generally no. The extracts in those vanilla flavoring extract bottles usually have too much alcohol in them and they don't play well as e juice. There are flavoring companies that make stuff suitable for both food and vaping with lots of bakery type choices along with fruits and other goodies. The big brands are TFA, Capella, and Flavor West. If you go to the DIY forum under the e liquid section on this board you'll find a ton of useful information for good online suppliers and guidance in mixing and recipes to try out.

Reactions: DeloresRose

Arlan

Mar 18, 2019
Generally no. The extracts in those vanilla flavoring extract bottles usually have too much alcohol in them and they don't play well as e juice. There are flavoring companies that make stuff suitable for both food and vaping with lots of bakery type choices along with fruits and other goodies. The big brands are TFA, Capella, and Flavor West. If you go to the DIY forum under the e liquid section on this board you'll find a ton of useful information for good online suppliers and guidance in mixing and recipes to try out.

Here in GCC country they to. Put alcohol in the baking Flavouring.. So this is not safe? To. Mix in pg. And vg

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
It's not necessarily unsafe but the alcohol will alter the flavor and throat hit. You definitely don't want any oils. I'm not a baker so no idea if oil of whatever is even used or sold, but I'd be wary. Fact is the stuff routinely found online from vendors known to provide quality flavorings for vaping is what I rely on. Unfortunately I don't know what or where GCC country is so I can offer no other guidance.

Reactions: DeloresRose

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread