• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Baltimore and Surrounding Areas Meet Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
Hey All !!!,

I'm trying to get some traction going for a meet up at The Vaper's Knoll which is the brick and mortar store of Vapor......com. It's location is 8468 Fort Smallwood Road,Suite B,Pasadena,MD 21122.

According to our email exchange,the hours of operation are 12pm-6pm . Closed Wednesday and Friday. I sent an email to see if they could host a small group and was sent a friendly reply stating we would be welcome as they enjoy meeting local vapers. Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts of their staff, they do not expect to be open this Saturday , December 1st.

They also are a bit flexible with the hours of operation with some advance notice ,so I'm trying to gauge interest to see if anyone would like to meet up ,chat,vape and put a face to the screen name. Let me know if there is any interest at all,as I'd like to email them back to set something up. Also, as many people I assume are working during the week,I'm going to figure on either Sunday ,Dec. 2nd or Saturday ,Dec. 8th. Time TBD based on interest. Either way ,I'm gonna make it over there and support a local business.

I know this is short notice but hopefully we can get a group going and maybe meet up once a month at the same or different locations.

Thanks,
Russ

Check them out: Vapor......com also on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapersknoll/

I am in no way at all affiliated with vapor..... or the brick and mortar The Vaper's Knoll. I only wish to meet some fellow vapers ,share experiences and maybe meet some new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread