The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Interested in Mid Atlantic and DC area meet-ups? Check here for details

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by andyman97, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. andyman97

andyman97 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    The DC area has a lot more vapers than I realized by the activity of this forum. Every now and again, folks will pop in and ask questions about meets and there isn't much response. Other forums have different info posted but for those who don't know about them, it isn't much help. What I'm hoping is to have this topic stickied for all vapers in the area to be able to track down the latest information on meet-ups.

There is a facebook group with information posted, so feel free to join the group to get the latest and greatest details on meet-ups. I will also post in the forum when and where meets are occurring.

MidAtlanticVapers Group on Facebook

Currently, meets are being organized roughly every third Thursday of the month. We had a meet this past Saturday in Springfield, VA.

2. andyman97

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    The next meeting of the MidAtlanticVapers is tentatively scheduled for March 24. We are considering Outback Steakhouse in Fairfax, VA. That will likely be the date, but everything is still tentative at this point. I will post an update once the decision has been confirmed.

3. andyman97

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Check out the facebook page, we have another scheduled meet this Saturday at 4 pm!

4. conrad

conrad Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    Warrenton,VA,USA
    Next meet @
    June 23
    OutBack Steakhouse

Visit us in Fairfax at 10060 Lee Hwy.,Fairfax,Va. 22030 or call (703) 352-5000.

and BlueMist will be bringing some special raffle prizes

5. Phr0stByte

Phr0stByte Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2011
    Virginia is for vapers
    This last meet was a blast - I really enjoyed myself. This was the first meet my wife and I have went too, and I would definately go again. Great people and good times!

6. potholerepairman

potholerepairman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    Great to see the district(area) is getting into the meetups and an Outback to boot,Great news for vapors.An outback with a vapor meetup(not a malboroman) is like nascar with a toyota,oh wait.

7. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    Is it time to start thinking about another Baltimore-area meetup? I'm curious to hear all the juicy stories from VaporCon in Richmond earlier this month, and to meet other Vapers in the area.

Has all the activity on this topic moved to the FB page? I'm still waiting to get "approved" for that group...

8. andyman97

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    I would totally add you but I'm not in the DC area anymore and I have no admin privileges to add people. Sorry. You can try to send a message to the group admin, her name is Jennifer Marquez.

9. StereoDreamer

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    Actually, I got added about an hour after I posted that last message, so I'm good...

10. StereoDreamer

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    The Baltimore-area meet-up is coming together. It's looking like it will be in Pasadena at a vape shop (so we know the location is vape-friendly), starting around 6:30pm this Sunday (28 Oct).

I'm also working on getting some of the local "industry" people (other vendors, juice-makers, etc) to show up too, so there may be a few local "vape celebrities" in attendance...

Bring your mods, bring your juices, bring your accessories, and bring your friends...

More details will come as we get things firmed up.

11. StereoDreamer

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    The Baltimore area Vape Meet went well this evening--we had about 6 people show up (despite the weather) an everyone had a good time.

Tried some new juices, talked about our mods and attys (had a pretty technical discussion about Vivi Novas and some of the custom-built mods that a few of the guys had) and tried the new mod that a local vendor is going to be selling.

Next Baltimore area VapeMeet will probably be in about 2 weeks--stay tuned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.