• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Interested in Mid Atlantic and DC area meet-ups? Check here for details

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
The DC area has a lot more vapers than I realized by the activity of this forum. Every now and again, folks will pop in and ask questions about meets and there isn't much response. Other forums have different info posted but for those who don't know about them, it isn't much help. What I'm hoping is to have this topic stickied for all vapers in the area to be able to track down the latest information on meet-ups.

There is a facebook group with information posted, so feel free to join the group to get the latest and greatest details on meet-ups. I will also post in the forum when and where meets are occurring.

MidAtlanticVapers Group on Facebook

Currently, meets are being organized roughly every third Thursday of the month. We had a meet this past Saturday in Springfield, VA.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I would totally add you but I'm not in the DC area anymore and I have no admin privileges to add people. Sorry. You can try to send a message to the group admin, her name is Jennifer Marquez.

Actually, I got added about an hour after I posted that last message, so I'm good...

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
The Baltimore-area meet-up is coming together. It's looking like it will be in Pasadena at a vape shop (so we know the location is vape-friendly), starting around 6:30pm this Sunday (28 Oct).

I'm also working on getting some of the local "industry" people (other vendors, juice-makers, etc) to show up too, so there may be a few local "vape celebrities" in attendance...

Bring your mods, bring your juices, bring your accessories, and bring your friends...

More details will come as we get things firmed up.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
The Baltimore area Vape Meet went well this evening--we had about 6 people show up (despite the weather) an everyone had a good time.

Tried some new juices, talked about our mods and attys (had a pretty technical discussion about Vivi Novas and some of the custom-built mods that a few of the guys had) and tried the new mod that a local vendor is going to be selling.

Next Baltimore area VapeMeet will probably be in about 2 weeks--stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread