Banana flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I got some banana cream and juicy banana from VaporGod in a trade. I didn't think I'd love them this much. I thought banana flavored ejuice would be weak and boring, but these are amazing! Smooth, flavorful, and satisfying.

I gotta get me some banana flavoring. It's about the only flavor I don't have.
I know this is subjective, but, in your opininon, which vendor has the smoothest best, tasting banana?

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am a banana flavored juice hound...vaped for nearly a year straight lol. The best REAL banana flavor I found, not candy like was actually a natural banana flavoring. The others I tried all tasted either candy-like or artificial. If you want just true banana flavor look at the newer natural line from LorAnn's. The banana rocks and a bottle lasts A LONG time :)

https://www.lorannoils.com/c-202-new-natural-flavors.aspx

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
I am a banana flavored juice hound...vaped for nearly a year straight lol. The best REAL banana flavor I found, not candy like was actually a natural banana flavoring. The others I tried all tasted either candy-like or artificial. If you want just true banana flavor look at the newer natural line from LorAnn's. The banana rocks and a bottle lasts A LONG time :)

taste is very subjective as we all know......and to me, the LorAnn's is good but it tastes more like a banana runt. The closest thing that I've tried that tastes like a real ripe banana is from Rockstar Vapor.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Wow, I just went to order some, and the only shipping option was Ground for $8.50! That's ridiculous for a 1 oz. bottle of flavoring that only costs $5.75. I'm gonna have to look around a bit more. Thanks for the tip, though.

you can buy Lorann's banana creme flavoring in almost any grocery store or candy making store.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
What does a banana runt taste like?

Thanks, but I really don't want to buy premixed. I have 2 quarts of unflavored nic juice at the ready just waiting for flavoring.

taste is very subjective as we all know......and to me, the LorAnn's is good but it tastes more like a banana runt. The closest thing that I've tried that tastes like a real ripe banana is from Rockstar Vapor.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
What does a banana runt taste like?

Thanks, but I really don't want to buy premixed. I have 2 quarts of unflavored nic juice at the ready just waiting for flavoring.

have you ever eaten runts candy?
runts_vending_candy_small.jpg

it's a sweet banana flavored candy.

you could also try Perfumers Apprentice - Professional DIY Flavors

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I just found some on ebay from seller jubileesweetarts. $6.99 a bottle, and $3.49 shipping. In my search, I also found good feedback on their natural cherry. Anyone tried it? jubileesweetarts has that one, too, and it's only $1.99 extra for each bottle. I have several cherry flavorings already, and blech!

I think I'll start a new thread on the natural cherry. It's lost here.

Last edited:

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Oh, yeah, I love my TPA pineapple! I mix it 50/50 with sweet tangerine from Capella's, and it's magic on a hot day!

I second TPA/The flavor apprentice. I have the Ripe Banana and I like it very much. I've been making banana tobacco mixes. I think TPA also has a more candy-ish banana flavor but I haven't tried it.

If you like the tropical type fruit flavors, I also tried the TPA Pineapple. It's very good too.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmmm... Yeah I ordered several flavors from lorann's natural line in 4oz. bottles so I didn't realize shipping would be so high. The tiny bottle of LorAnn's artificial banana flavoring I didn't care for nearly as well as their natural line. I do hear a lot of people like TPA though I don't use them. I'm sure you'll find a good one.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
Hobby Lobby has lorann in alot of there store i don't know if there is any in your neck of the woods but it is worth a shot. I didn't think that stuff like that would be in a hobby and crafts store but i guess baking cakes and making candy are considered those things

I went to my local Hobby Lobby and spent nearly an hour searching. No flavorings what so ever. Not much of a cake decorating section in my opinion either.
I ordered banana flavored liquid from several vendors. Vapors Etc was the only one I found decent.
https://www.vaporsetc.com/vaporjuicedetail.asp?detailid=VJ1042&detname=Banana
Many of the ones I tried had no flavor at all. Then there was the one they added cloves too..
I've ordered several banana flavorings but haven't tried them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread