Banana Lovers - Testing flavors moved out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I moved several flavors out of testing today and into the regular menu for purchase in all sizes. Banana lovers will be happy! These are all in the "Fruits & Nuts" category, and also in the "No Artificial Colors" category.

Berry-Banana
Blueberry-Banana
Raspberry-Banana
Strawberry-Banana
Watermelon-Kiwi-Banana

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered it and it shipped so I will let you know how it is. I recently found Ms T raspberry flavor and it quickly moved into my top 5. I usually am not a fruit vaper but after ordering it twice my next order was raspberry banana, blu raspberry, black raspberry. I'll let you know how it is. I am a huge banana fosters coffee nut so I have high hopes for raspberry banana :)

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I had some of the Raspberry Banana pretty recently and I really like it alot. I'm also going to recommend the Melon Raspberry. Personally, I like the regular Melon ok, but it isn't quite as sweet as I like. Paired with Raspberry, it was AWESOME. I went through my little 6ml of Raspberry Melon pretty quickly. T's Raspberry just plain works. I'm starting to think it would be good with anything, maybe even Pizza. Who knows. Other new fruit combos that I enjoyed were the ones with Berry (Peach Berry, Berry Banana). Very strong flavor.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread