Banana Moon Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
Good day folks! I just ordered some Banana Moon Pie joose and was wondering if anyone has tried this one. I don't see any reviews on it (that I could find). Being a New Orleans native, we love our moon pies here and I'm sure it's gonna be great since it's from KBV, but I'd like to hear some opinions from anyone who's tried it. Thanks!

You may not get a lot of input from it. We have one customer that orders 4-1oz bottles monthly, another that orders 3, and a few others that order it. I know the 2 regulars are older members that rarely post here. Aubergine loves it I know, maybe she'll weigh in with her opinion.

The people that order it re-order, but in general, for whatever reason, it doesn't draw as much interest as we thought :confused: Let us know what you think! :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I definitely will! Thanks for the quick turnaround time too BTW! I ordered BMP and the Peppermint Ice Cream yesterday and 2 hrs later got the notification that it was shipped. Very fast!

Banana Moon Pie is awesome. My taste buds are wonky, so they go in and out and around a lot :lol: But when they're in, I love BMP! I can taste banana, marshmallow and some graham. YUM! :) I love Peppermint IC too, I can always taste that one!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I wish i liked it more but i think its the marshmellow that i dont like in it. I am comin to the realization that things can taste differently in different parts of the world. Ie caramel is a big one. Aussie caramel & usa caramel are completely different dependin how they are used ie, sweets vs bakery. Its still good but not in my top kbv rotation of juices. Sorry cant be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread