The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Blackberry Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by Cherryblossom, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cherryblossom

Cherryblossom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2012
    Florida
    Just got in another order from you guys this past week, and tried 4 new flavors:

Mint Chocolate Cookie
    Banana Moon Pie
    Pineapple Shake
    Blackberry Ice Cream

All four taste great, as we're learning all of your jooses do, but the Blackberry Ice Cream is OMG incredible!!! How come I'm not seeing threads all over the boards singing the praise of this wonderful joose? We only ordered 15 mil bottles to try, so now we're going to have to put in another order this week....because I'm going to burn through the tiny bottle in no time!

2. harleydiva

harleydiva Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Southern Michigan
    What is the ice cream like? I tried a fudgesicle juice...it had the "cool" thing which I didn't like....seemed too much like menthol to me. I haven't tried any ice cream flavors for that reason.

3. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Glad you liked it :) Two others that have really taken off and we get a lot of comments on are the V-Spot Vanilla and Blueberry Romance. The reason you seldom see our joose in the review section is because we don't request people to do so like most vendors. Word gets out all by itself ;-)

We are actually, suddenly having problems keeping the 2 mentioned in stock but are working on getting that resolved. Thanks for all the compliments! :)

4. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    Yes the blackberry ice cream is awesome!! I am surprised tat skull wasn't all over this one, lol. If u like the blackberry, u should try the other ice creams, they are just as good, just a different fruit. Pineapple shake is one I like too, as well as the pineapple upside down cake. U really can't go wrong with any of the bakery or sweet vapes, KBV has it down to a science. I hear good things about the tobacco and other stuff too, I just don't vape them cause I enjoy the bakery ones much better.

Btw their ice cream flavors don't have the cooling in them, at least not that I can tell. Hth, enjoy! :)

5. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    What, I got slippin:laugh: Yup Lethalp is right there cherrybloosom, I should have been all over this one:blink: Blackberry Ice Cream is some SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE joose:hubba: I love all the Ice cream line, but Blackberry, well that just steals my tastebuds!!! And by the way, if you like Blackberry, let me suggest the Blackberry LOL:wub: Those are two Joose's nobody in their right mind(wait this is KBV, land of the ODD:laugh:) should be without!!!

6. Cherryblossom

Cherryblossom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2012
    Florida
    Still just loving the Blackberry Ice Cream! It's crazy good...I got 2 more bottles of it this past week, as I just tore through the first bottle so fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.