Bandy vape maze "RDA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus337

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
Picked one of these up a couple of days along with the rigmod RSQ squonk mod. Thought this might be a good alternative to the 2ml tanks in the UK.
I'd say the flavour is reasonable, but not noticeably better than the cleito exo tank I've been using. The main problem though is that it leaks from the air holes, top cap and drip tip. Not just a small leak either. The juice just pours out of this thing after a few draws. Tried three different coils now and all the same.
Anyone else tried this piece of garbage?

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Picked one of these up a couple of days along with the rigmod RSQ squonk mod. Thought this might be a good alternative to the 2ml tanks in the UK.
    I'd say the flavour is reasonable, but not noticeably better than the cleito exo tank I've been using. The main problem though is that it leaks from the air holes, top cap and drip tip. Not just a small leak either. The juice just pours out of this thing after a few draws. Tried three different coils now and all the same.
    Anyone else tried this piece of garbage?

That's kind of interesting, although no options for me.

With a RDA you must expect to have to keep it upright mostly, it's just wide open. This one is a RDTA or "dripper tank" but most of them are better about leaking while I think this one's a lot worse. The airflow comes in right above the coil and the cotton is over relied upon to define the tank; could have used top airflow and ducts. Maybe mostly drip on the coil directly and put almost nothing in the "tank" or reservoir.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread