Vandy vape maze "RDA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus337

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
Picked one of these up a couple of days along with the rigmod RSQ squonk mod. Thought this might be a good alternative to the 2ml tanks in the UK.
I'd say the flavour is reasonable, but not noticeably better than the cleito exo tank I've been using. The main problem though is that it leaks from the air holes, top cap and drip tip. Not just a small leak either. The juice just pours out of this thing after a few draws. Tried three different coils now and all the same.
Anyone else tried this piece of garbage?

Epicardi

Feb 1, 2018
I think I saw someone take a hammer to it. I don't put much stock in any reviewers other than Todd or Phil....but still.....a hammer .

I believe that was Jay Haze. He hated the thing but he’s had a lot of bad experiences with Vandy Vape and openly admits to being biased against them.

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I believe that was Jay Haze. He hated the thing but he’s had a lot of bad experiences with Vandy Vape and openly admits to being biased against them.
Ahhh....I can't think of anything I liked from them, but that's not saying anything. Their stuff doesn't seem to be geared towards me. The maze looks kinda strange.

Reactions: Epicardi

Epicardi

Feb 1, 2018
Ahhh....I can't think of anything I liked from them, but that's not saying anything. Their stuff doesn't seem to be geared towards me. The maze looks kinda strange.

I absolutely love the Pulse 22 and 24. I’m receiving their pulse squonk box tomorrow so I’ll let you know how I find that. The maze looks absolutely trash in my opinion and I’ve seen various reviewers agreeing with that. I do believe Jay Haze has been sent a couple malfunctioning/broken devices from them so he was making a statement with the hammer. He did have a couple positive things to say about the maze but that the flaws just massively outweighed the benefits.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I know there's a lot of people who love the Pulse. I wasn't one of them. Loved the idea behind the airflow and I think Tony is a really nice guy. But, performance wise, I hated it.

The Pulse mod is a great deal but I'm pretty happy with the squonkers I already use. Simpler and 100% user serviceable.

Epicardi

Feb 1, 2018
I know there's a lot of people who love the Pulse. I wasn't one of them. Loved the idea behind the airflow and I think Tony is a really nice guy. But, performance wise, I hated it.

The Pulse mod is a great deal but I'm pretty happy with the squonkers I already use. Simpler and 100% user serviceable.

That’s understandable, opinions differ. I love the Pulse 24 so much I’ve actually bought the full kit version of the squonk mod so I can have a second one, first time I’ve ever done that with any device, ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread