Batitude???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
He's involved in a move and should be back soon. I think he has to decide which internet supplier to use and get it set up. It's probably going to have to be satellite based. He's going to be living in a rural environment from what he told me in a PM.

As Baditude said earlier, don't worry about him. He's a survivor.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Just a coincidence, today is one of the few days I've been able to get online to post in the past month/

All is well; thanks for the concern;

I've spent the last 2 - 3 weeks house-sitting for my ex-wife/ she owns a rental property which she will be moving into in a couple of days/ she kindly allowed me to stay at the house rent-free so that I could continue to work after being evicted from my old apartment when I couldn't come up with my rent; I was able to save enough to get my car up running again/ In the meantime I did some handyman work on the house on off days by putting up blinds in all of the windows, pulled up old carpet, painted, etc/ The shop where I worked had to cut my hours which contributed to my financial issues/

I leave Cincinnati tomorrow to continue my plan to live with my brother who lives in a very rural part of NW Ohio; he doesn't currently have internet access, so my visits to ECF will continue to be infrequent for the near future/ My ex's house just got internet yesterday so that's the reason I was able to return today/

It's heartwarming to know that this community cares about me; once my life gets back in order I will again return to the community which means so much to me;

:vapor: Bad (Lynn)

Last edited:

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Just a coincidence, today is one of the few days I've been able to get online to post in the past month/

All is well; thanks for the concern;

I've spent the last 2 - 3 weeks house-sitting for my ex-wife/ she owns a rental property which she will be moving into in a couple of days/ she kindly allowed me to stay at the house rent-free so that I could continue to work after being evicted from my old apartment when I couldn't come up with my rent; I was able to save enough to get my car up running again/ In the meantime I did some handyman work on the house on off days by putting up blinds in all of the windows, pulled up old carpet, painted, etc/ The shop where I worked had to cut my hours which contributed to my financial issues/

I leave Cincinnati tomorrow to continue my plan to live with my brother who lives in a very rural part of NW Ohio; he doesn't currently have internet access, so my visits to ECF will continue to be infrequent for the near future/ My ex's house just got internet yesterday so that's the reason I was able to return today/

It's heartwarming to know that this community cares about me; once my life gets back in order I will again return to the community which means so much to me;

:vapor: Bad (Lynn)

:D:D:D Glad you are doing OK!!! We do miss you. :vapor:

BrushyHillGuide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Sabinal, TX
Glad to hear you're doing ok and will be praying for an improvement in the financial situation. You helped me immeasurably when I first got here (as you have so many others) and I'll be forever grateful.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

And,
May the coming year bring all His blessings upon you and yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread