The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bats, sushi, trannys and creepy dolls

Discussion in 'Gay Group' started by OTownB, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OTownB

OTownB Full Member

May 20, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    WARNING: this is a drunken FUM! If you don't know what FUM is, PM me and will explain.

Okay.....I have been approved to the gay group! ready for the crazy night???? Where do I start? Went to the P (Parliament House for those not familiar with Orlando) to see Addison Taylor whom I am slowly converting. Then to rev to see pants who is almost fully converted. Then back home to my crazy adobe where a bat flew in front of me and gave me whiplash.

So....I go upstairs to my bedroom and decided I needed some water. Walked outside to the balcony to grab a bottle from the fridge (yes I have a fridge on the terrace) and i find Jon (he is still on analogs but vapes a???) Don't really remember what it is (eRoll maybe) but I busted him smoking an analog on the floor below. You can see it between his fingers if you look closely.

photo 3-1.jpg

So...I fussed at him for a minute or three. Then my tranny room mate comes home and we start chatting........kinda boring yet kinda exciting!!! (Okay she isn't exactly a room mate but she is a really good friend that rents the studio apt above my garage).

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

As we are talking I remembered I had left over sushi downstairs in the kitchen. So, I told her goodnight and proceeded to go downstairs to retrieve my leftovers. As I open my bedroom door I about crapped my pants!!! Apparently Jon (who is visiting for a few days from Tampa) thought it would be cute to leave a REALLY creepy doll in front of my bedroom door.

photo-1.jpg

I freaked out! Closed the door and now in bed typing this. Just a synopsis of my crazy night, anyone that lives in OTown has had a few nights like this I'm sure. Good night fellow vapors! I'm sure I will not remember posting this tomorrow, LOL, it's all in fun BUT as crazy as the night was I did not touch an analog! (70 days and counting!!)

I would like to hear from anyone else in the Orlando area (drunken or un-drunken stories) or even Florida for that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.