Batteries for my hand me down

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBiker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2014
Center of Texas
Last Friday my son reached his goal and is analog and nic free. He was a light smoker for less than 7 years. His B&M sold him a set up that was overkill but a 24 year old kid saw the flash and jumped in. Anyway he gave me his old setup and after a little work I have a good working Vamo V3 clone I tossed the iclear 30 in the tray and popped my nautilus mini on top. The thing was dropped alot and the battery cap broke. I managed to get a couple of threads and screwed on what was left of the cap with a touch of loctite until the replacement comes. Looking at the top the beauty ring was sitting crooked so I gave it a tweak and it came off thaknfully, the ground wire was almost falling off of the top cap. Crappy soldier joints everywhere so I fixed all of the cold joints and did a basic reflow on the rest. I tossed the cheesy soda battery charger. Have a good nitecore for charging duties. Damn sorry I got long winded anyway it came with a efest imr 18650 30a at 1600mah. What can I get away with on batteries I'd like more miliamps, 1600 is a good day and a half for me. Also is there a 18350 with more than 800mah? Wouldn't mind dropping a tube if I could get a day out of it. It's like carrying around a bat and clumsy to use riding down the hiway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread