Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I emailed Rob and he said that the positive contact may have broken and slipped down to make contact with the battery. Gave me a suggestion as to how to remove the spring screw and offered to repair it. I'll need to be more careful in the future. Like you said, never leave a battery in it when it's not in use. I should have done my homework.

The old saying is that "you can never be too safe", but I think that removing the battery from a mechanical mod when you go to bed at night is excessively safe. If your mod is in good working order when you set it down, there is no reason that it won't be in the same state when you pick it up later.
Unless you have gremlins.......I hadn't considered that.

camerajunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
United States
Not at all brother. It's threads like these that teach us all and cause us to think of / share better ways to maximize efficiency of our mods. You did well my man. Excellent that you asked my brother :).

Totally forgot about this thread early this morning when my LP started having problems last night. I think I'm addicted to sub-ohm vaping now. My silver vein 1.2 Ω single micro coil isn't cutting it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread