Battery/Charger Compatibility Questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to make sure of something before I place my order at Super T. I've been using my "Tenergy RCR123A LifePO4 750mah batteries" in my Precise 18650 for nearly 18+ months for 6V vaping. Add to the fact that I was also using the same exact batteries in my SB from AltSmoke before I bought my Precise.

Originally I bought 4 Tenergy batteries and they are just now starting to not hold charge, so it's time to replace them. I'd have to say, 2+ years on 4 total batteries is great. They have been truly great batteries to use for 6V vaping. The only negative in my book about the setup, is the charger. I'm not a fan of it and in fact, the right terminal is not acting like it's getting a solid connection as well.

So I started looking into buying a new Tenergy Kit online, but thought I'd like to give my business to Super T considering I've been happy with them for a long time. I went to the website and saw the lineup of batteries they have. If I'm going the 6V route which is the only route I love, I'd have to get the "AW LifePO4 500mah 3.2V Batteries", which is what SuperT sells.

My questions are regarding the chargers available. I was looking at pairing the batteries with the "XTAR MP2 16340/18350/LifePO 3.0/3.2/3.7 Charger". I just want to make sure the battery/charger is compatible before making my purchase.

As I've said, I've used the Tenergy batteries which have been great (exception to the charger), but I want to give my business to SuperT. Otherwise, I would just order another Tenergy Kit and wouldn't be making this thread. Remember the saying, "Why fix what's not broken?".

Are AW batteries just as good, if not better than Tenergy batteries, when it comes to the Precise 18650, for 6V vaping?​

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just want to make sure of something before I place my order at Super T. I've been using my "Tenergy RCR123A LifePO4 750mah Batteries" in my Precise 18650 for nearly 18+ months for 6V vaping. Add to the fact that I was also using the same exact batteries in my SB from AltSmoke before I bought my Precise.

Originally I bought 4 Tenergy batteries and they are just now starting to not hold charge, so it's time to replace them. I'd have to say, 2+ years on 4 total batteries is great. They have been truly great batteries to use for 6V vaping. The only negative in my book about the setup, is the charger. I'm not a fan of it and in fact, the right terminal is not acting like it's getting a solid connection as well.

So I started looking into buying a new Tenergy Kit online, but thought I'd like to give my business to Super T considering I've been happy with them for a long time. I went to the website and saw the lineup of batteries they have. If I'm going the 6V route which is the only route I love, I'd have to get the "AW LifePO4 500mah 3.2V Batteries", which is what SuperT sells.

My questions are regarding the chargers available. I was looking at pairing the batteries with the "XTAR MP2 16340/18350/LifePO 3.0/3.2/3.7 Charger". I just want to make sure the battery/charger is compatible before making my purchase.

As I've said, I've used the Tenergy batteries which have been great (exception to the charger), but I want to give my business to SuperT. Otherwise, I would just order another Tenergy Kit and wouldn't be making this thread. Remember the saying, "Why fix what's not broken?".

Are AW batteries just as good, if not better than Tenergy batteries, when it comes to the Precise 18650, for 6V vaping?​

The XTAR MP2 would work great with the LIfepo4 3.0/3.2 batteries. The XTARS have been very reliable since we starting carrying them. :)

The XTAR MP2 would work great with the LIfepo4 3.0/3.2 batteries. The XTARS have been very reliable since we starting carrying them. :)

Thanks, I appreciate the information. Just wanted to be sure because I saw on the AW batteries where it said to use either the WF-188 or the WF-138A, but no mention if it was safe to use the XTAR MP2. Just wanted to make sure before I placed an order. Appreciate the quick response. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread