Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I'm no battery guru -- but the Pila is a very nice charger, IMHO. Read lots of good stuff about it here at ECF & have no regrets. I believe it is forum recommended, too.

It comes with some spacers that screw in easily & that's quite helpful. It charges a lot faster. Has two separate bays & light signal set up, so can charge two sizes at the same time. Can "top off" a charge. Considered by many to be a safe charger.

What also sold me on it was reliability and someone commenting on how we have a tendency to buy the best PV's & latest gear without a thought and then use the cheaper batteries and chargers. With the Phila, I feel I will I have a charger that will be like the energizer bunny----though I may be on my 10th or 20th pv & 10th battery configuration. And, as long as square batts don't become the rage, I'm set!

Sorry, don't know squat about the voltage issue.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I've been using the WF-188 for about 6 months, it's a good fairly inexpensive charger that will charge virtually any battery size. Has overcharge protection, selectable between 3.0 - 3.7 and 2 charging speeds. If you aren't going for something a little more high end like the Pila I'd go with the 188.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread