• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Battery Chargers - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Found it right where I left it on Saturday morning in my office

Photo on 12-11-12 at 9.07 AM.jpg

Call off the emergency. Thanks everyone

Last edited:

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
and it was in the last place you looked, wasn't it? ;)

of course it was .....

So know I'm going to spend money on batts and chargers and leave them in my most travelled areas so I'll never be short...... Now if only I could remember where those most traveled places were.........

BWhare

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Indiana
That one's easy. Buy a bag full of chargers and batteries and keep it with you for a while. Whenever you stop in any place you remember being before, take out a charger and batteries and leave it behind. Keep on doing that, refilling the bag when necessary, until you start finding batteries and chargers are already wherever you are. See? Nothing to it.....

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
S'cuze me while I go follow ProjectGuy around town.

In other news... I got some chargers and batts to sell - cheap! ;)

I just put an order in with JR Custom Turnings for some AW IMR 18650 X 2 and could only get one 18350 (for my Sidewinder) and a high tech lots of flashing lights charger. Expected / Canada Post guaranteed date of delivery 15 Nov

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I just put an order in with JR Custom Turnings for some AW IMR 18650 X 2 and could only get one 18350 (for my Sidewinder) and a high tech lots of flashing lights charger. Expected / Canada Post guaranteed date of delivery 15 Nov

waaaaait a sec *grinz*..... did you say you're ORDERING 18650s?????? I'm confused.....

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Yes bk AW does fit in the LT but the reverse is not true i.e., the flat top batteries that fit in the LT are not recommended by the good people at ProVape for the Provari and by Mike Morgan at House of Hybrids for any of the Zenesis mods.

I just read you wrong I thought you said the nipple top wont fit in the LT. I've switched to the efest in my provari. Pretty good so far no complaints here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread