Battery danger - total newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredljames

Jun 1, 2016
Hello and welcome, sounds like you are in good hands :)
Absolutely! It's been super helpful to have people explain it to me without being patronising as like I said I've googled all kinds of stuff and been none the wiser. I'm a very anxious person as it is and it's been really good to see everything so clearly.

Reactions: seahawkin

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    I'm currently on 9 watts and 4.3 volts and I use an Atlantis nautilus Mini tank with 1.6ohm BVC coils. I haven't changed or rebuilt anything (I don't even know if you can with these and I especially wouldn't know where to begin). Is this what you mean by your comment? Apologies if not - as I said I know next to nothing!
    Your tank setup seems fine, 4.3 volts and 2.6 amps your only using like 11 watts. I'm not sure why your mod is even getting warm. What I meant by trying not to exceed 3/4 of the max wattage is if my device has a max of 40 watts I try not to go over 30 watts. Sorry if I confused you even more lol

Reactions: Baditude

Fredljames

Jun 1, 2016
    Your tank setup seems fine, 4.3 volts and 2.6 amps your only using like 11 watts. I'm not sure why your mod is even getting warm. What I meant by trying not to exceed 3/4 of the max wattage is if my device has a max of 40 watts I try not to go over 30 watts. Sorry if I confused you even more lol
    Haha no worries - thanks for explaining! It only gets warm when I use it quite a lot. On my breaks at work and stuff it's fine, it's when I sit on my sofa and use it for ages it starts getting warm.

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    Rochelle, VA
    Absolutely! It's been super helpful to have people explain it to me without being patronising as like I said I've googled all kinds of stuff and been none the wiser. I'm a very anxious person as it is and it's been really good to see everything so clearly.

Ya and with all the bad press it is hard to figure out what is truth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread