Battery Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaperEd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Disney Land
I have a ego mega as listed in my signature and I am looking for a battery upgrade. I am thinking of going to a 1000 mAh which I believe has the same voltage as my 900 mAh ego battery. What is the best brand ( longest lasting, not necessarily an eGo ) 1000mAh type B that will fit my ego mega? I would like it to be the same circumference (type B, for ascetics ) as my existing setup. All I have been able to find that looks like it would fit are the 1000mAh eGo mega T batteries and I am looking for a better performing bat. Also, what would be a good bat with the same criteria as stated above that is a higher voltage and will give me a better burn without burning up my atty's? You can probably see where I am going with this so if you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. :blink:

Thank You

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Just wondering - you are still very much under the clutches of tobacco still. My vote would be for a silver bullet from Altsmokes. That will get you where you need to go without breaking your wallet. Going from 900 to 1000 mAH won't get you there, your battery will last slightly longer but that is it. mAh is battery capacity whilst you are looking for voltage.

You will hear there are eGo knock offs out there that deliver 3.7V vice 3.3V for the eGo (JoyE), this is true but many are problematic hence why my recommendation of going to the silver bullet avoiding the middle step and saving money in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread