Battery Issue (L88b - Blu-type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankieb0nez02

Jan 19, 2010
New York
The L88 batteries are VERY sensitive as they use a microphone to activate it when in use. My recommendation is to grab a few 510/sidesho manual batteries as they are button activated and fit the blu atty perfectly. They are a bit longer but it will alleviate the automatic fire-off of the stock batteries, plus, manual batteries are the way to go anyway especially if you plan on buying your own juice and dripping.

Be warned tho, you CANNOT charge the 510 atteries using the PCC, you will damage the PCC and the batteries and will be SOL. Grab the 510 manual batteries and a charger, or use the sidesho manual batteries which as far as i can tell can be used with the blu pcc. Someone verify por favor? Happy vaping!

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm a bit confused about the BLu/ 510 battery thing. A 510 battery can be used on a blu atty. correct? J118s are supposed to be compatable too. ( MVs 902 is a J118 and totally compatable withthe sidesho, which is basically a longer blu. I have read mixed things about battery & charger compatability. When I asked if I could charge J118 batteries in the five bat charger that TW sells, I was told no. Could I charge blu batteries in that? Being able to charge five batts at a time would be great.

I am clueless when it comes to electronics. Thanks for any help.

~A

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Seems I have one that is sensitive like that as well... while the other auto is not.

So 510 accessories are compatible with the JSB models? What about their USB chargers, are those compatible with the L88B and J108 (Sidesho)?

How about the 510 -> cartomizer adapters?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread