Battery issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpios

May 23, 2013
Germany
I have had a couple battery issues and wondering if anyone has experienced this or found a way to salvage such problems.

1st problem was with an ego-t battery. I was on an overseas flight with it in my pocket, not sure if I was pushing on the button the way I was sitting, but it got very hot and the light on the button stopped working. Seems the button is broke, battery still works but it's like the button is stuck. I can use this for emergencies, I just have to quickly unscrew it after each use.

2nd problem happened today with am Apollo VV 2100 mAh battery. I have had this for a couple months and really liked it, this morning woke up and it appeared dead. When I plugged it in (tried both usb passthrough and wall charger), the led indicates it is charging but as soon as I push the button it resets the voltage to 3.0 and flashes a blank screen as if the battery is dead. I contacted custoner support, which was very helpful and quick to respond, seems to be a problem with the battery and they mailed me a new one free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread