Battery problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasLT

Jun 2, 2011
Lithuania
I bought E-Health cigg and i've been using it for almost 2 weeks and today it stopped working normally.
I havent damaged e-cig because I always kept in E-cig box and I never dropped it..
The problem is that it never stops working... I was smoking and after few sucks it just wont go off and the heater was heating more until i removed it, but the light on the top also was still on until battery was out. Its impossible now to charge it, cause when the battery has power it acts like i am smoking while im not.

Please help cause if it not working i will get back to normal cigs ;/

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I should add that I had this problem with a very hot atomizer causing the battery to stay on long after I stopped inhaling. I had to remove the atty to shut the light off of my battery. Did you try other atomizers on this battery. Since you can't charge the battery now, it's too late to test other attys.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Check the threaded end of the atomizer and battery and dry them if there is juice on them. If they are dry and the battery won't turn off then I am pretty sure it's because it is now a damaged automatic battery. juice leaks onto the end of the battery can mess up the drag sensor of automatic batteries causing the sensor to stick on or off or totally killing the battery. You need to get a decent ecig with manual batteries. If you want to stick with e-Health then try an M402 or M401 manual battery on it. I am not positive but I think M4xx batteries will fit it. Don't buy auto batteries.

Even some manual batteries (like M401/402 and KR808D-1) still have a hole in the end of the battery but at least they don't have a drag sensor right inside that hole ready to be damaged by the slightest bit of juice.

Last edited:

ThomasLT

Jun 2, 2011
Lithuania
Check the threaded end of the atomizer and battery and dry them if there is juice on them. If they are dry and the battery won't turn off then I am pretty sure it's because it is now a damaged automatic battery. Juice leaks onto the end of the battery can mess up the drag sensor of automatic batteries causing the sensor to stick on or off or totally killing the battery. You need to get a decent ecig with manual batteries. If you want to stick with e-Health then try an M402 or M401 manual battery on it. I am not positive but I think M4xx batteries will fit it. Don't buy auto batteries.

Even some manual batteries (like M401/402 and KR808D-1) still have a hole in the end of the battery but at least they don't have a drag sensor right inside that hole ready to be damaged by the slightest bit of juice.

I think cartridge has leaked. What method is best to dry everything? And how do i remove battery from that white plastic thing that covers battery?

And why did it leaked?

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I wouldn't suggest trying to open the cover on the battery. When a cartomizer is overfilled they'll leak. Sometimes they'll leak because they were in a pocket with the cartomizer end up, proof that gravity really does work!

Once juice gets to the switch inside the battery, the battery is ruined. This is the reason that I only use manual batteries.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Your battery is probably destroyed. If you want to try everything...

If the charge is totally gone you can try standing the threaded end in a glass with rubbing alcohol (just deep enough to get inside the hole at the end of the battery where the drag switch is. And let it sit over night. Then shake it out very very well and let it dry TOTALLY. Then see if it will charge and work.

If that doesn't help and you are determined to try to fix the switch you can see this. HOWEVER the electronics in the battery may be destroyed and/or it could be dangerous to open it up.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...02-403-battery-possible-solution-someone.html

Done fixing my typos - refresh.

As for why did the cart leak? Carts do that. Sometimes they dump all of their juice and are more likely to dump juice with thin juices or if well-filled. And even some manual batteries have a hole in the threaded end. It juice takes more juice inside to damage them but they can still me damaged. a manual Joye 510 is an excellent manual w/ totally sealed metal threaded end of the battery. If juice leaks you wipe it up.

Last edited:

ThomasLT

Jun 2, 2011
Lithuania
Thank you for all your answers.

I think I will just throw out it and buy new one or return to normal cigs, cause I live in small country and most of the websites dont send to it, and buying from e-bay is not very good idea. I live in Europe, Lithuania.

What bout E9 models? Where I bought e-health cig its says that E9 is newest model but looking from pics it doesnt look like its manual.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
Thank you for all your answers.

I think I will just throw out it and buy new one or return to normal cigs, cause I live in small country and most of the websites dont send to it, and buying from e-bay is not very good idea. I live in Europe, Lithuania.

What bout E9 models? Where I bought e-health cig its says that E9 is newest model but looking from pics it doesnt look like its manual.

Hey, I was born in Lithuania! Labas. 510 models are probably the most popular here, especially between new users. Elektronines cigaretes dar nera labai populiarios lietuvoje. Tavo modelis neturi labai geru atsiliepinu cia. Geriausia tau butu nusipirkti Joye Ego 510. Paieskok google kur galima nusipirkti Lietuvoje arba kompanija kitose salyse kuri prekes siuncia I Europa. Padabandyk sita Ego 510 Elektronin . Nera labai pigu bet verta. Jei per brangu, pabandyk paieskoti lietuviskuose skelbimuose. Kai nusipirksi ego, net negalvosi apie cigaretes, patikek. :) Jei reikia dar kokios pagalbos, atsiusk man pm. :)

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Sorry for the trolling side-comment, but @unfaithful, you rock! My grandparents would have been impressed.

Welcome ThomasLT

As far as the battery, it may dry out. Sometimes, the circuitry inside gets wet (through the button, or the auto-switch connector) and then they do the "possessed e-cig" thing.

If you do use alcohol to try to clean it up, use 91% or higher % isopropyl alcohol.... sometimes other products called "rubbing alcohol" have oils in them. Make sure the ingredients say isopropyl alcohol and distilled water... and nothing else.

Last edited:

ThomasLT

Jun 2, 2011
Lithuania
Hey, I was born in Lithuania! Labas. 510 models are probably the most popular here, especially between new users. Elektronines cigaretes dar nera labai populiarios lietuvoje. Tavo modelis neturi labai geru atsiliepinu cia. Geriausia tau butu nusipirkti Joye Ego 510. Paieskok google kur galima nusipirkti Lietuvoje arba kompanija kitose salyse kuri prekes siuncia I Europa. Padabandyk sita Ego 510 Elektronin . Nera labai pigu bet verta. Jei per brangu, pabandyk paieskoti lietuviskuose skelbimuose. Kai nusipirksi ego, net negalvosi apie cigaretes, patikek. :) Jei reikia dar kokios pagalbos, atsiusk man pm. :)

Labas. Pastebėjau, kad esi iš Lietuvos jau tavo pirmam pranešime, bet užmiršau pasisveikint. E-Health pirkau pabandymui ir gan patiko, nes jausdavosi šokoladinis skonis(Kūrį pasirinkau) ir gan mažiau rūkydavau, bent jau taip atrodė :D. Aš iš to puslapio pirkau e-health, tai gal galvoju ir užsisikayti tą 510 Ego.

Sorry for the trolling side-comment, but @unfaithful, you rock! My grandparents would have been impressed.

Welcome ThomasLT

As far as the battery, it may dry out. Sometimes, the circuitry inside gets wet (through the button, or the auto-switch connector) and then they do the "possessed e-cig" thing.

If you do use alcohol to try to clean it up, use 91% or higher % isopropyl alcohol.... sometimes other products called "rubbing alcohol" have oils in them. Make sure the ingredients say isopropyl alcohol and distilled water... and nothing else.

The batery is dead for ever. No life signals.... Is it worth to keep atomizer or throw it away if Im buying 510 EGO?

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
I'd keep all the spare parts that are usable, in case of emergency ( I used the battery of my first ever cig with my joye 510 when my charger broke lol). And yes, if you can find an Ego for sale in Lithuania, go for it. You won't be dissapointed. It's a favourite of many here, including me. But before you buy, make sure the supplier also sells spare parts, like batteries and atomizers, cause they will need replacing after a while and theres no point in buying an ego if you can't find spare parts. If you buy an Ego, even tough you can, you won't need to buy cartridges, just e-liquid. Its much cheaper. Just make sure you buy a drip tip with it as well if it doesn't come with the kit. It's not neccessary, but it'll make it easier to drip liquid directly on the atomizer. You fit them onto the atty instead of cartridge. I personally prefer drip tips over everything else. Ir dar karta, jei reikes kokios pagalbos, pvz kai gausi Ego parasyk, padesiu :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread