Battery Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
One of the Bloog batteries, I received on Wednesday refuses to be charged on 1 of my chargers but yet it works on my second one. The second one doesn't care what charger it's on. The chargers came from a starter kit from another company and it charges 4 other batteries with no problem. I would think that would probally be a battery issue but just want to see if anyone echos my sentiment. PS you are not going to get the Bloog back unless you pry it out of my hands, I will use the charger that works with it

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
One of the Bloog batteries, I received on Wednesday refuses to be charged on 1 of my chargers but yet it works on my second one. The second one doesn't care what charger it's on. The chargers came from a starter kit from another company and it charges 4 other batteries with no problem. I would think that would probally be a battery issue but just want to see if anyone echos my sentiment. PS you are not going to get the Bloog back unless you pry it out of my hands, I will use the charger that works with it

Not really sure... maybe its just a prissy battery lol...JK... i am sure leaford can chime in here...

thanks for loving the BLOOG!!!

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
exact same style and type of chargers, received 2 chargers in the starter kit, It was advertised as a couple's kit, it came with 4 batteries and 2 chargers. The equipment that came with kit still working fine just like the Bloog batteries and cartos better. I think I will chalk it up to being a prissy battery. Like I said Bloog is not getting it back because I am not going to do without it and my wife won't let me near her Bloog. As long as it works with one of the chargers I am content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread