Battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting to Exhale

Apr 19, 2011
Mesa, AZ
As my 2 auto DSE 901 batteries died, in a big way, I've replaced them with KR808D-1 manuals.

Can I charge these on a DES901 charger though?

I may well be two dense to vape I am starting to think :blink:

LOL! I use to think the same thing too. My first e-cig kit was from a smoke shop that didn't have any instructions and I had no idea what kind of e-cig I had, so I ended up ordering the wrong charger for it. It was very frustrating and confusing to me at first.

expat

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Arkansas
LOL! I use to think the same thing too. My first e-cig kit was from a smoke shop that didn't have any instructions and I had no idea what kind of e-cig I had, so I ended up ordering the wrong charger for it. It was very frustrating and confusing to me at first.

I had directions...in Engrish...lol...but the videos here in the ECF library were a big help. You can say what you like about the nasty analogs, but they tend not to have much of a learning curve...these on the other hand...but not my left hand.

I picked up the DSE901 about ten minutes after I assembled it for the husband last night, as the LED was on, and no one was anywhere near it. Course the battery had come on by itself, and the thing was like grabbing a red hot soldering iron. I've got two spots of full thickness burns and blisters :/

Stephen King Batteries. Must be.

JWebb

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
St. Louis USA
I picked up the DSE901 about ten minutes after I assembled it for the husband last night, as the LED was on, and no one was anywhere near it. Course the battery had come on by itself, and the thing was like grabbing a red hot soldering iron. I've got two spots of full thickness burns and blisters :/

maybe you should throw it out and start over with the eGo or Riva for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread