Silly question. What do you do with them at bedtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisKate

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Illinois, USA
I feel silly asking, but do you disassemble them, or leave them as is, ready to pick up in the morning? This is assuming that your battery still has plenty of charge, the atomizer is not dirty, and the cartridge still has juice in it.

Another question regarding battery charging....is it OK to place a battery (DSE 901) in the AC charger, even if it hasn't blinked and gone dead yet?

Thanks for you help and advice!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I take the battery off the atty. Place both in my kit. That's it....no ritual, no complexity...Sometimes I'll put the battery on the charger if I've been hitting it hard all night and I think its low.

To answer your other question, yes...you can put your battery on the charger even if it's not to the "I need a recharge!!!" mode yet.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Occasionally, I fall asleep reading and vaping. Most times I hang my penstyle up by its lanyard and go and brush my teeth before turning in.
I used to get up and have a ciggy in the middle of the night and do some more reading. That doesn't happen now - perhaps I don't miss the nicotine very much, if I'm still getting any significant amount of it, which I am beginning to doubt.

C.

rtrain99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
The 808 state
Well Kate, Keep mine assembled. I rotate between atomizers. So when I get home from work I take the atomizer I used for half the day and steam clean and blow it out for use for the next day.

MisKate

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Illinois, USA
Elendil, hello to you too :) Ever heard of Vandalia? It's about an hour's drive east of St. Louis MO on I-70. I don't recognize your location...but I think I've heard of it. Up north?

Thank you all for your quick replies. I have a lot to learn, but I've already found many of my questions answered by reading old posts. This site is great!

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Elendil, hello to you too :) Ever heard of Vandalia? It's about an hour's drive east of St. Louis MO on I-70. I don't recognize your location...but I think I've heard of it. Up north?

Thank you all for your quick replies. I have a lot to learn, but I've already found many of my questions answered by reading old posts. This site is great!

Sure, Vandalia was the 1st state capital (for about 20 years, I think). Yeah, I'm up in LaSalle County near Ottawa..................

MisKate

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Illinois, USA
Sure, Vandalia was the 1st state capital (for about 20 years, I think). Yeah, I'm up in LaSalle County near Ottawa..................

Wow, I am really impressed that you know that!! There's been a big battle with the state lately over keeping the old state house open, or shutting it down due to the state budget probs. We need to keep it open, for tourists, plus it is just plain cool. I believe that Vandalia was the capitol from 1819 to 1839. Abe Lincoln served here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread